Re: GBlist: Arcosanti - An Arcology

The toilet you asked about...INCINOLET that electric toilet. They are at
http://www.incinolet.com/incinolet     or email incinolt@incinolet.com
snail mail to 2639 Andjon,  Dallas,Texas  75220    or call 1-800-527-5551
if calling from Canada 1-800-263-0379   They offer five different colors(
white,sand,blue,rose,yellow)  delivery within two to three weeks  ( via
UPS). Prices right now have a summer special avail. starting at $ 1379.00 up
to $ 1699
Bowl liners( Box of 200) $16.00  they take Visa , MC.

At 08:35 AM 6/10/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Greetings,
>
>I have some insight on the project you might be interested in. I am also
>seeking info you might be able to help me find.
>
>First . . . . .
>Arcosanti is located just outside Mesa, Arizona. The chief architect's name
>is Palo Solari. The idea behind the project was to create an independant
>community. This city or arcoloy, as soleri liked to put it, was intended to
>be evironmentally friendy. All waste disposal systems are desiged with
>recycling in mind, including sewage. The city is also supposed to provide
>its own food through integrated agriculture etc. Arcitecture students still
>attended seminars at the site year round.  There was a book available in
>the late 70's I don't know if it is still available.
>
>Second  . . I need information about incenerary toilets. can you help me???

Thanks again,

Darrin Thornton @ Polysteel Alternative Building Systems, Inc.
664 Hillandale Circle
Eagle Point, Oregon 97524
Office 541-830-FORM (3676)  Fax 541-830-3611
EMAIL: epsform@cdsnet.net
www.cdsnet.net/Business/Polysteel
That's about all the electronic leashes I want!!