GBlist: digest messages

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

        I am writing to request that the greenbuilding digest messages that
you send out to us at this address be stopped.  Please take us off of your
list as we are receiving exactly the same messages at a different address
(CRBT).  I am referring to the messages which are sometimes coming 4 to 5
times per day and are numbered in the hundreds. You will understand that
these tend to really clutter an in-box and as office manager of Loken
Builders (and thus the person who has to wade through the e-mail) I need to
stop getting these messages.  Please notice this is my second request.
Thank you -- Leslie Dahl
STEVE LOKEN
LOKEN BUILDERS