Re: GBlist: Hemp Insulation?

Bruce:

I can not help you with question 2, but the conversion is:

Multiply Btu/hFft2 (conductance)  by  5.673  to get  watts per kelvin per
square meter

there are lots of  conversions in Mechanical and Electrical Equipment for
Buildings, 8th ed. (Reynolds and Stein), pp1542-45.

>First question, can anyone convert the metric thermal conducivity? Is
>there a web site with this conversion. (I've found several sites with the
>typical conversion factors, but none with this one.)

how much does the hemp insulation cost?

good luck,

Mark DeKay

Mark DeKay