GBlist: Searching for companies

Hi,  my name is Monica and I am a junior in Architectural Engineering at
Wentworth Institute of Technology,  Boston  MA.  Next September I have my
second practical training work,  and because I am interested in green
architecture I am trying to get a job in this field.  But my searching has
been difficult and I only found two companies in the area that are working
with some green design.  If somebody out there can help me in my search I'll
be grateful.  I just want to have the oportunity of gaining expertise in this
field while in my practical training  because I belive that this is the right
path that have to lead the future of the architecture.  Thanks to everybody
for your help
Monica Martinez