GBlist: architects

Hi folks,

I'm a member of a developing cohousing community in Durango, Co, which
is southwest Colorado, 4 corners region.  We are beginning to explore
the issue of needing to find an architect to work with.  We are
interested in natural and energy efficient building.  We are looking for
an architect that has experience with cohousing or is willing to work
with a group that uses concensus decision making.  Like to find someone
in the southwest region, closer to home.  We are using the lot
development model, but see the benifits of coming up with some basic
houseplans for people to chose from and coordinating our building.  Also
need to design and build a common house.  Anyone interested or any
suggestions of people I can contact?  Thanks

Barry Goldberg
barryg@frontier.net
970-385-7451