GBlist: Monsanto's "Killex" (weed spray)

I have just issued a stop work order to the Calgary Parks department to prevent
the spraying of a city park adjacent to our home, pending further investigation.
Our landscaping at the front, sides and back are all edible or medicinal.
Besides, a rabbit lives there too. I want to be better informed when the
city wants to proceed again (they have agreed to inform me first), if they do.

Does the above contain:
1) 2,4-D
2) dicamba
3) necoprop

Are there any serious health concerns (references)? Is there  a better
listserve or person to send this message to? If so, please free to do so.
Thank you for any feedback.