Re: GBlist: Re: Green specifications

A worthwhile specifictaion though not a simple solution is:
GreenSpec

The Kalin Associates
154 Wells Avenue
Newton Center MA 12159
(617) 964-5477

Available in hardcopy and diskette, it offers  a reasonable array of product
and service information as well as an outline specification. Many products
are regional (Northeast), and because of the start-up nature of many companies
in this field, may be quickly dated.  It's still a decent reference.

>>Can someone tell me where to find a spec for environmentally sensitive
>>construction procedures ?
>
>Hello Lisa Fay,
>The best product I know of is the Green Spec, published by the Alameda
>County Recycling Board; 510/614-1699. Cost is $15.
>
>Alex Wilson
>Environmental Building News

Daniel Arons
Architect