GBlist: Definitions/Glossary of Greenbuilding

We too are developing a green spec at our firm.  The problem that we have
run across is alot of semantic missuse of words such as waste and
sustainable.   We were looking for a glossary or list of definitions for
greenbuilding?  (Alot of greenbuilding seems to be educating everyone
involved in the design/construction team and without telling them that
you are actually educating them).  Is there a website, disk or book one
would recommend?
 --Mark
mserhus@pdx.zgf.com