Re: GBlist: New glazing material

<< Two layers of clear polycarbonate sandwiching an airspace
 filled with polystyrene pellets - does anyone know the green
 benefits of this method of glazing?  Also, I am looking for
 an installation method that will allow the polycarbonate to
 adjust to major temperature fluctuations (in Montreal,
 Canada there are hot summers and cold winters).

 Sherry Poon

I don't know how "green" it is, but you can't see through it!  What is the
purpose again?  Is this intended for a window? or for some strange, somewhat
structural insulation application?  If so, you are getting the insulation
value of the polystyrene and that's about all.  I am curious about the
application.  Tell us more.

Chris Mathis
MCSquared