Re: GBlist: renewal- Andersen Renewal Update

Scott Johnson called me back today and gave me the following info on
Andersen's Renewal project. They are beginning in the Twin Cities area and
will probably not be nationwide for several years. As you may guess, given
Andersen's committement to quality and the general state of renovation work
in this country they have a great deal of education, quality control and
tracking issues to deal with.

Scott is primarily in the commercial side of Andersen (not R&D), but was
most helpful and knew what he was talking about.

By the way - does anyone in that part of the world have any direct
experience with the program ???

best,