GBlist: Sustainable Home In LAH, CA -Reply

I don't have any experience with poison oak, but a fair amount with
poison ivy. Goats love poison ivy, and are an effective, and ecologicaly
responsible control strategy. Check with local goat folks to find out if
they like to eat poison oak. If they do, rent some goats for awhile to eat
the problem while fertilizing the landscape.

Arnie Katz
Advanced Energy
Raleigh, NC

>>> <SAMALEK@aol.com> 07/18/97 09:55am >>>
I am an architect / general contractor. I am designing my first sustainable
home in Los Altos Hills, CA. I need assistance in the following please:

1. How do I "eradicate" poison oak ecologically? The site is full of it.