GBlist: Re: Employment

On 8/1/97 7:01 AM Richard Jones wrote:

>I am a recent graduate of the architectural engineering program at the
>university of Colorado.  I am very interested in finding employment in the
>area of greenbuilding and sustainable design.  I am having trouble finding
>firms that are invloved.  Any help or suggestions?

The Denver Chapter of the AIA Committee on Environment, and the Colorado
Chapter of Architects, Designers, and Planners for Social Responsibility
have published the Sustainable Design Resource Guide for our area.  You
could send a resume to all members of these organizations, or try and
connect up in some fashion.  303.446.2266.

Buzz Burrell  *  buzz@diac.com  *  4439 Driftwood Pl, Boulder, CO 80301

Project Manager: Geneva Cohousing Community - 176 acres N of Lyons, CO
Owner: Bolder Building - solar adobe house finished 7/96
                       - pumice-crete house began 2/97
Co-founder: Colorado Friends of Tibet - hosted The Dalai Lama 5/97