Re: GBlist: house painting

Uninsulated areas, areas of splashback and areas prone to excessive
interior moisture. (it felt like a quiz). I doubt those situations would
last longer in any region or they would conceal problems underneath. If
everyone likes things tiddly they get repainted every 5 years in any
region and I suspect old painters get old by doing tiddly jobs.

John