Re: GBlist: Re: Living Machines

You do seem to be missing one of the major links (see below).  Ocean Arks
International has LOTS of material by and about the Todds and their work.
I'm tempted to just send you to my page on water, but will behave and give
you the link here!
http://www.vsp.ccape.com/~bjosephs/home.htm    was working five minutes ago...

I'd really appreciate any comments and guidance on the topics outlined in
the five pages referenced at:
http://www.geocities.com/~hoseahouse/energy/index.html

Thank you all!  Anne Boyes