Re: GBlist: Wetlands

John,
I do not have  to prove anything to anyone.  You miss the point.  If you want
to sue me as a citizen, it is your right.  But the govenment does not have
the right to tell me I can or can not do anything on my private property.

Much less make me spend my hard earned money to do their bidding.

This is America, not Russia.  The State has zero rights, the individual has
every right to self determination and privacy.

Again, I say this is beyond the scope of the govenments domain.  It is a
civil matter and always has been.

Best,
Charlie