GBlist: Info request: EPA / Denver Housing Authority project

Hello, Samantha,

I'd very much appreciate further information your EPA/ City of Denver
project, mentioned in your post (below) to the Green Building listserv.

I can ber reached via snail-mail at the address in the .sig that ends this
message, or by email at
igt@wimsey.com

Thank you very much for your kind offer - and keep up the good work!

Regards,
Ian Theaker, P.Eng.