GBlist: The Dog Days

GreenBuilding List activity seems a little slow recently (either that or
my 'net connection isn't working right again).  I've been missing my
bedtime reading.  It almost makes me think the people on this List are
actually working for a living and don't have time to aimlessly discuss
what they spend 40+ hours a week thinking about already.

In that spirit, I have a few questions that maybe someone could help me
with:

1.  I've been perplexed by some of the issues in this business.  I need
to know how to build a house that is totally energy efficient, is made
only from ecological materials, provides excellent indoor air quality,
will be readily code-approved, and is inexpensive.   Please send detailed
specifications on such a structure.  (Post directly to me, not the List;
I don't want anyone else to know).

2.  A client of mine wants a house with all arch top windows, hardwood
floors, tile roof, hydronic heat, photovoltaic panels, water provided by
a deep well, and a 500 SF master suite, for a total Hard Cost of $72,000.
 Please send me complete blueprints for this house.

3.  My plumbers and my electricians almost got in a fist-fight yesterday.
 Seems the problem is they are equal in the pecking order, and so they
keep trying to push each other around (the drywallers and insulators
aren't on site yet).  Which one gets to pick on the other?  I've searched
all my building manuals, but haven't found the correct graph or table to
clear up this confusion.  Please advise.

4.  I just got a demo disk in the mail for a software program that will
save me tons of time scheduling and estimating projects.  However, that
was three weeks ago;  I haven't had time to look at the disk yet.  Please
provide the reference number for the spec sheet on how to deal with this
particular situation.  I haven't been able to find it anywhere.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Buzz Burrell                             "Time flies like an arrow;
Bolder Building                          Fruit flies like a banana".