Re: GBlist: Green Building in Los Angeles

Rob: If you can make it to Pomona & San Diego CA, then the "Center for
Regenerative Studies" and the "Ridgehaven Municipal Building"
respectively are very worthwhile, especially the first. Local
listserve members can give you directions if interested.
Jorg Ostrowski,  M. Arch. A.S. (MIT), B. Arch. (Toronto), Ecotect
 - living a conserver lifestyle & working in a sustainable home and office
Web Site [under construction]: http://www.ucalgary.ca/~jdo/ecotecture.htm
e-mail: <jdo@acs.ucalgary.ca>