GBlist: RE: Air Exchangers/ Attic Insulation

Hi All-
   I just couldn't let more time go buy without sending out a very big
thank you for all the responses I received.  I haven't been able to get
on my computer till today, very briefly- due to the fact that I am trying
to re-cooperate from a health situation.  I will   answer as much of
these wonderful replies, as I can when I am better  The responses have
been so helpful. Once again, your help has been so appreciated.  Until
I'm a bit better- Thanks-  Beth