Re: GBlist: Window Warranties 101 - Draft 1

Terry,

Thanks for the contributions!  And I wholeheartedly agree with the IG issues.
 I am tired of "'splaining" about IG failures.... that is ONE of the reasons
I focus so heavily on the IG warranty and the manufacturer staying in
business!

Will certainly add your comments and thoughts to the doc.

Question:  How can you tell a consumer what to look for in sash design when
they are buying a window?  Kinda hard to say "look for glass that is easy to
replace" when in the same breath you are saying "look for glass that will
last a long time/or will never HAVE to replace"....  Any thoughts?

Chris