GBlist: VSK

Ooops. The VSK Information request was sent to the list by mistake. My
regrets.

However, since a few may be interested anyway, I'll note the VSK is an
Engineering/HVAC conference in  the Netherlands.  That's about all I
know.  Contact me if you have further interest.

Right now I am looking for energy efficiency/ HVAC Engineering contacts
in the Netherlands.  Have a trip in coming up there in Nov. 97.  My
primary interest is to simply chat with Dutch HVAC designers and learn
how they do things in ways different than commonly practiced in North
America.

Any assistance in this area would be appreciated.

Tom Anderson