GBlist: Workshop on green design

I thought subscribers to the GreenBuilding list might be interested in
hearing about a full-day workshop in Miami on November 6th, immediately
prior to the AIA/U.S. Green Building Conference. Speakers include Randy
Croxton, Bob Berkebile, Clark Bisel (of Flack & Kurtz Consulting
Engineers), and myself. It should be a small, highly interactive group, so
a great opportunity to spend some quality time with the speakers. For more
specifics, we've put up a page on our Web site about it:
http://www.ebuild.com/Current/Primer.html. Or you can call AIA with
questions at 202/626-7482.

Thanks,

Alex Wilson, Editor & Publisher