GBlist: More info request

Hi,

I'm Oliver Rempillo an industrial design student.  I'm looking for
alternative material in making furnitures that is environmentally
friendly.  Particle boards still uses formanldehyde resins.  Are there
any other glue that could replace formaldehyde?
Is polyurea resin more ecofriendly?  And are their plastic boards that
would at least match the price of plywood and its workability as
material for furniture especially computer workstations?

I found a type of particle board here in the Philippines.
Instead of it bonded by any resins, it is bonded by concrete.
They call it CBB concrete bonded board.  Is concrete more
eco friendly than those resin or is it more harmful?

PS.  please include websites, emails, fax # and addresses.

Your favorable response would be deeply appreciated.

Oliver Rempillo