GBlist: Campus energy audits

Hi folks,

This query came to us at EBN. I'm hoping someone on the list will have a
suggestion or two for her. Please respond to her directly (or CC her if you
want your response seen on the list), because I don't believe she's a
participant. (She may become one once she sees what great info can
materialize here, though!)

Thanks, Nadav