GBlist: Need some quick advice

971025	0146edt	zzz

Re my request for help on quickly & intelligently replacing our ailing &
old oil furnace at our restaurant here--

These lists do their job well.  I have recd some thoughtful and well
considered advice, surprisingly much of it in agreement.

I have resolved to eval repairs to the system to buy time to make a more
careful & well-planned redo.  Of course if the heat xchanger is beyond help
& dangerous as my 1st tech says, then I may be back on the fast track.

!! I need more time to check out the references you were all kind enough to
send.

All who took the time to write to me are most unselfish with their time & I
sincerely appreciate that.  Thanking each person individually has taken
longer than I thought, so pls know that I thank you for your help, in the
meantime.

jh