carolina wren on "carolina breakdown"

Last night I was listening to Back Porch Music on WUNC radio in Chapel Hill.
The announcer said next we'd hear Etta Baker (piedmont-style guitar player)
doing "Carolina Breakdown" on her new CD. "And listen to the Carolina wren
singing along with her as she plays in her living room," he said. He wasn't
kidding. There was a wren singing so clearly on that track that I had a real
hard time believing it was coming out of the radio and not from outside my
window (even in the dark).
Strange but wonderful.
Ginger_Travis@unc.edu
Chapel Hill, NC