[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Cedar Island on 30 November
- To: "carolinabirds" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Cedar Island on 30 November
- From: "John Fussell" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 17:05:48 -0500
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
This morning, Rich and Susan Boyd and I went up to the Cedar Island
Ferry Terminal, hoping for some rare swallows. Didn't see any swallows
there, but had a good time.
Best birds there were 1 Peregrine Falcon, 2 adult Bald Eagles (these
headed northeast out over the sound, like they were migrating), 1
White-crowned Sparrow, 250+ Black Skimmers, and a Cattle Egret.
At the south end of Cedar Island (wildlife refuge headquarters), we also
had a Baltimore Oriole.
Morehead City, NC
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Cape Lookout Mail Server]