[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Audubon quote completed + feeder birds, et al.
- To: "'gary'" <firstname.lastname@example.org>,"Listserv CarolinaBirds" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Audubon quote completed + feeder birds, et al.
- From: "Tomm Lorenzin" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 08:21:19 -0500
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Importance: Normal
- In-reply-to: <007201c2c341$aa13a560$99bf9942@jack>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
"...where is the person, I ask, who, on observing this glittering fragment
of the rainbow, would not pause, admire, and turn his mind with
"...and then take careful aim and shoot the damned thing!" (J.J. Audubon)
My bird feeders are mobbed this morning with long-fuzzy-tailed critters and
mourning "duh"ves. How I long for a Siskin, or a Fox or White-crowned
Sparrow and squirrel/duhve-proof feeders. Y-b Sapsuckers ply the nearby
maples, and Pine Wblrs forage with the Juncos.
Tomm "the happy looker" Lorenzin
When one tugs at a single thing in nature,
one finds it attached to the rest of the world.
~ John Muir
Visit me at: http://www.1000plus.com/