[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Goldeneye/Lake Jordan Sat AM
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Goldeneye/Lake Jordan Sat AM
- From: Jill Froning <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 07:22:03 -0800 (PST)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shelley Theye called and said Doug Shadwick and the
located a female plumaged Goldeneye at Jordan Lake.
I presume it is a Common-she was too calm for it to be
a Barrow's :)
The duck was first seen off Farrington Point then flew
out of sight into a cove.
They relocated her (another?) off Ebenezer Point
She was close enough for good looks.
Shelley did not say which direction off Ebenezer.
I am trying to reach her cell for more directions as
there are a few of us headed out there now.
Note: there are icy patches on Lystra and Farrington
I am unsure re other roads.
south of Chapel Hill in N Chatham Co.
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now.