[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
White-winged Scoter and Pomarine Jaeger at Pine Knoll Shores, NC
- To: "carolinabirds" <email@example.com>
- Subject: White-winged Scoter and Pomarine Jaeger at Pine Knoll Shores, NC
- From: "John Fussell" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 20:05:56 -0400
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
This morning, I led an Elderhostel group for some bird-watching at the
Trinity Center, Pine Knoll Shores. For about an hour in the morning, we
did some ocean-watching.
Constant stream of Northern Gannets headed up the coast.
Our best birds were 1 White-winged Scoters (with 4 Blacks) and 1
Pomarine Jaeger--all northbound.
Morehead City, NC
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Cape Lookout Mail Server]