Big Sit, maybe?

Hi Carolinabirders,
	As many of you know the "Big Sit" is scheduled for tomorrow.  With the
dire weather predictions associated with Hurricane Irene, I'm wondering if
there isn't an alternate date (such as Sunday the 24th) that could be used
for us folks who are facing the effects of this storm.  I'll be up early
trying to get to Huntington Beach before daybreak, but obviously we can't
do "the sit" if there is evacuation, the park is closed or if it is just to
dangerous.  We are hardy folks here but not foolish.

Jack Peachey
Conway,SC
ppaw@sccoast.net