Help -- scope problem!

Dear fellow birders --
Our scope returned from a recent field trip with a stuck focus wheel. It
won't budge. We are devastated as we have come to rely on it, especially for
water and marsh birds. The scope is an Optolyth TBG 80 with an HD Fluorite
Lens. To our knowledge Optolyth has no current US distributor or warrantee
contact. Does anyone know of a good optics dealer or repair shop in the
Triangle (or anywhere) that might be able to fix it for us?
Replies can be sent directly to me at <stimm22179@aol.com>.
Thank you,
Susan Timmons -- North Raleigh