Ventures Update

Carolinabirders:

The Ventures Birding and Nature Tours 2000 brochure has just been printed
and mailed out. If you would like to receive a copy or know someone else who
would be interested in receiving one, please let us know.
Also our new web-site is finally up and running. The address is below. We
hope that it is easy to access and understand. We add the trip information
to the site as soon as it is finished. Please take a look at the site and
let us
know what you think.
Simon

Simon Thompson
Ventures, Inc. Birding & Natural History Tours
PO Box 1095, Skyland, NC 28776
Phone/Fax: 828.859.0382
simon@teleplex.net
http://www.birdventures.com