Calliope Hummingbird

We were very pleased to get to see this special hummer at the home of the
Webbs, Charles and Judy, who are very gracious hosts.  They are happy to
have interested people call and come to see this tiny wonder.  Their
phone number is (864) 879-1133.  Also of interest is the birdlife in a
nice pine tree viewed from the same room as the hummingbird.  We observed
Ruby-crowned Kinglets, Golden-crowned Kinglets, and a Brown Creeper in
addition to the other usual feeder birds.

Ben & Carol Ringer
Hendersonville, NC
bcringer@juno.com