BIRD CONDO

The dead tree that supports the nesting wood ducks in their house is also
being used by nesting chickadees.  The chickadees are using a small hole
about 3' from the ground and just a few feet below the the wood duck
nesting box.  This was brought to my attention by the chickadees who were
scolding me as I was trying to install some plants that would be attractive
to hummers and wood ducks.  Will have to continue the planting in short
installments.

Nancy Iha
niha@citcom.net
at Slick Rock above 3000'