[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Ruffed Grouse behavior.
- To: "Carolina Birds" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Ruffed Grouse behavior.
- From: "Reece Mitchell" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 19:41:18 -0400
- Sender: email@example.com
Occasionally a Ruffed Grouse shows no fear of humans. I have encountered two
on different occasions. In one case I moved the bird off the trail. These
birds were not sick and one stayed in the same locality for more than a
month seeming perfectly normal in other respects.
I have read that other grouse species sometimes exhibit the same behavior.
Reece 'n Judy Mitchell
Flat Rock, NC