Behavior of imm. Broad-winged Hawks

The past week or so, 2-3 immatur. Broad-winged Hawks have been soaring and
calling over our wooded but urban neighborhood.  I've yet to identify an
adult, but light has been poor and so I might easily have missed one.

A neighbor found a nest-like mound of sticks in a blue spruce on her
driveway, and it appears to match descriptions of Broad-winged nests in my