[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Might me an easy ID on a bird, but...
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Might me an easy ID on a bird, but...
- From: "Gregory Georges" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2000 20:22:56 -0500
- Importance: Normal
- In-Reply-To: <200010031754.NAA22845@niven.acpub.duke.edu>
- Reply-To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: email@example.com
... can someone tell me what kind of a bird this is:
I shot a roll of pictures on it while I was in Charleston, SC for
Thanksgiving. There seems to be some kind of red tail feather or something
else attached to his tail feathers. Any ideas on what this might be? Banding
of some kind?
Really Useful Content, Inc.
914 Kings Mill Road
Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27514
Tel: (919) 929-1778
Author of Digital Camera Solutions--a comprehensive
guide to getting the most from your digital camera
and digital images