[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: fox sparrows
- To: "Kate Finlayson" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: fox sparrows
- From: "Randy Dunson" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 16:45:34 -0500
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Had the same experience on Sunday. Heard chirping out in the winter
honeysuckles outside my study and there were two fox sparrows moving along
the branches. Although my junco population is depleted from years past,
there were several feeding yesterday as well.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Kate Finlayson" <email@example.com>
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2000 9:17 AM
Subject: fox sparrows
> Today at about 9am, heard an unusual little songlet,
> and looked out to see two fox sparrows chasing one
> another in the yard, trying to dig up something tasty
> in the mossy grasses.
> Since I have only seen one junco this year, i was
> quite surprised to see these beautiful birds!
> Kate Finlayson
> N. Chatham Co.,N.C.
> Do You Yahoo!?
> Yahoo! Shopping - Thousands of Stores. Millions of Products.