[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Pintails at Greenview!
- To: "Carolinabirds" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Pintails at Greenview!
- From: "John Argentati" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 17:38:23 -0500
- Importance: Normal
- Reply-To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: email@example.com
I just spotted four pintails on Greenview Pond. I don't recall seeing them
I hope they stick around for tomorrow's count!
In addition there are 20 or so ring-necked ducks, approximately 100
green-winged teal, a few gadwals, and of course mallards and canada geese.
It's very ducky out there.
Also, if you haven't signed the Lake Wheeler Petition that advocates banning
jet-ski's and reducing the speedlimit, please consider doing so.
Thank you and happy holidays.
Raleigh, North Carolina
Greenview Pond is located on Blaney Franks Road, just west of Lake Wheeler,
in Raleigh North Carolina. In spite of the fact that it's just a small farm
pond and marsh, the Wake County Audubon Society has observed over 200
species of birds there over the years.