[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: LIncoln's Sparrows
- From: "Carleton Wood" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 15:46:59 -0500
- Importance: Normal
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Birded Alligator River Refuge farm fields yesterday after work for an hour
or so and again this morning for 2.5 hours. Found 4 Lincoln's Sparrows mixed
in with all the songs, swamps, savannahs. Since most of this habitat is off
limits, one can only wonder just how many Lincoln's Sparrows (or other
goodies) are actually out there. It could be astonishing! Also saw 2 bear
cubs and 2 red wolves! What a place! If anyone is interested in precise
locations, let me know.
Also, one of the gardeners at the Elizabethan Gardens thought they saw the
Goshawk Tuesday (large, grayish, low flying hawk).