Update and corrections to CBC Meeting info.

Hello All--

I have some corrections to make to the information listed in the most recent
issue of the Carolina Bird Club Newsletter.  Specifically the corrections
are to the material I wrote for the upcoming Spring Meeting here in Southern
Pines, May 4-6.  On the trip schedule, Trip 16 Jordan Lake should be
omitted.  Also in the descriptions of the trips, Raven Rock SP should be
numbered as 3 and 15 (not 16). The meeting information posted on the CBC
website will be correct.

Additionally, we have scheduled the socials for the weekend.  Friday the
social gathering will be hosted by the Moore County Bird Club at Weymouth
Woods State Nature Preserve from 5:00-6:00 PM.  Saturday's social hour will
precede the meeting and program from 7:00-8:00 PM at the Holiday Inn.

Any questions regarding the meeting should be addressed to me directly at
ncaves@utinet.net or (910) 949-3207.

Apologies for any confusion--

Susan Campbell
Whispering Pines, NC