[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
advice sought from boating birders
- To: "'firstname.lastname@example.org'" <email@example.com>
- Subject: advice sought from boating birders
- From: "Travis, Ginger" <Ginger@athena.dev.unc.edu>
- Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 12:30:42 -0500
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fellow canoeists, kayakers and johnboat birders:
I'm about to buy a new kayak for longer, more efficient birding trips in
swamps and on lakes and estuaries.
My question: How much does color matter, if I want to get as close to birds
I'm looking at a heavily discounted bright-yellow kayak. Will it scare the
If I pay more, I can get a new boat in a color of my own choosing, such as
green or light blue. I'm willing to pay -- up to a point. I just want to
know: Does color REALLY matter? If so, which color is best for a close
Probably best to reply to me privately.
Thank you for any advice you care to give.
Chapel Hill, NC