Info for SC Coastal Birding-Bachman's

I will be co-leading a small group from the Augusta and Monticello Bird
Clubs on a birding/wildlife trip to the coastal area of South Carolina in
two weeks.  We will be headquartered in the Litchfield area.

Our schedule will include Huntington Beach State Park, Brookgreen Gardens
(that place across the street from HBSP), Francis Marion Nat'l Forest and
Cape Romain NWR/Bull Island.

My personal target bird is Bachman's Sparrow.  Are there any areas within
close proximity of the above locations that one might be successful in
locating Bachman's?  I'm also interested in other coastal sparrows
(seaside, sharptail, etc.)

Brenda Tekin
Charlottesville, VA
brendatekin@virginia.edu