[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Jones Gap State Park
- To: "Carolina Birds" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Jones Gap State Park
- From: "Jeff Catlin" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 23:15:41 -0400
- Cc: "Irv Pitts" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: email@example.com
I had a beautiful, singing male Swainson's Warbler at the north end of the
Jones Gap trail this morning. It was perched on a White Pine limb for a few
minutes then started to prowl for goodies on the ground, while continuing to
pause and sing.
A Broad-winged hawk along with 7 or 8 other warbler types was in the same
Jones Gap is in northern Greenville County of SC.