[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
bobolinks near Raven Rock State Park
- To: "Carolina Birds listserv" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: bobolinks near Raven Rock State Park
- From: "Sue Pulsipher" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 14:31:24 -0400
- Importance: Normal
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I had a wonderful time birding at Raven Rock. The morning started off on a
great note as I drove up the road that leads to the park. There was a blue
grosbeak on a wire. Then near the park on the left are some fields of
grain. I stopped to look for sparrows and saw a few BOBOLINKS as well.
Within the park everything seemed to be singing. I was gratified to find
that my bird cd listening is paying off as I could identify more of the
birds from their songs than before.
Had great views of OVENBIRD, HOODED WARBLER, SUMMER TANAGER.