[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Columbia, SC E. Collared-Doves
- To: "Carolinabirds (E-mail)" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Columbia, SC E. Collared-Doves
- From: Steve Wagner <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 10:19:01 -0400
- Organization: Lander
- Reply-To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I haven't been keeping up with the spread of Eurasian Collared-Doves so
this may not be noteworthy, but I had 3 in the Short-Term parking lot at
the Columbia airport yesterday (Wed.). Have they been reported from the
Columbia area before?
Division of Biological and Physical Sciences
Greenwood, SC 29649
Phone: (864) 388-8226, FAX (864) 388-8130
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.252 / Virus Database: 125 - Release Date: 5/9/2001