[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Fall migration?
- To: L & J LENTZ <LJL@ETINTERNET.NET>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Fall migration?
- From: Nancy Iha <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 09:32:51 -0400
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: email@example.com
In my yard, migration started mid-July with an unidentified shorebird at
the lake edge, a worm-eating warbler on Friday 7/20, and a flock of black
and white warblers Monday 7/23.
At 03:09 PM 7/23/01 -0400, L & J LENTZ wrote:
>Sunday and today I've had an invasion of black and white warblers. Don't
>know the size of the flock, but it seems they were everywhere. I really
>enjoyed seeing so many in the big trees in my back yard. Has the fall
>migration begun already?
>Has anyone else noted the decline of black-and-yellow Argiope, sometimes
>called "writing spider". I have not located a single one in my yard this
>Richmond County, NC
at Slick Rock above 3000'