[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Caesar's Head Hawk Watch 9/8/01
- To: "Carolina Birds" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Caesar's Head Hawk Watch 9/8/01
- From: "Jeff Catlin" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2001 19:29:23 -0400
- Sender: email@example.com
10:00a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
WOW(x2), what a day!
It began with a couple of hours at Jackson Park. The best fall migrant day
I've seen. Then on to the best early season hawk watching day I've had at
Caesar's Head. A mature Bald Eagle soaring in the bright sun has got to be
one of the most spectacular sights in birding. An Osprey ain't to shabby
Bald Eagle 1
Two good days in one!
Good birding to all! Gota go, Gamecocks are coming on.