[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
LONG-TAILED DUCK on Lake Hickory!!
- To: "Carolinabirds" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "FBC-Birds" <FBC-Birds@yahoogroups.com>
- Subject: LONG-TAILED DUCK on Lake Hickory!!
- From: "Dwayne & Lori Martin" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 18:07:50 -0500
- Reply-To: "Dwayne & Lori Martin" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: email@example.com
I had a female Long-tailed Duck (Oldsquaw) on Lake Hickory this evening. It
was with a group of Pied-billed Grebes. I had very good scope views of it,
unfortunately it was to far out to get a good picture of it. It was seen
from the Dusty Ridge access area in Alexander County. If anyone would like
to try and relocate it in the morning (though it is doubtful that it will
still be there) and you need directions, just let us know.
Dwayne & Lori Martin
Foothills Bird Club